If your teeth are slightly misaligned or crooked, talk to our Southern Highlands dentists about Fastbraces®. This is a fast and efficient alternative to traditional full orthodontics, so you can benefit from a straighter smile quicker!
Over time, eating and drinking dark consumables such as coffee and chocolate can stain the teeth a dull yellow colour. If after a professional clean you are still self-conscious about the colour of your teeth, talk to our dentists about our teeth whitening treatments. We offer fast and effective whitening treatments to brighten your smile by up to 8 shades.
Top tips to help keep your smile beautiful and bright:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day, morning and night
- Be sure to floss at least once a day
- Limit consumption of coffee or drink dark-coloured liquids through a straw
- Eat plenty of fruit such as apples and strawberries (these are natural teeth-cleaners!)
Ceramic Restorations and Crowns
At Advanced Dental Southern Highlands, we are committed to saving you time. We have invested in a state-of-the-art CEREC machine that allows us to create same-day crowns, veneers and bridges. This means you can receive your ceramic restoration within the same appointment.
During high-intensity activities, such as sports, it's important to keep your teeth protected. At Advanced Dental Southern Highlands, we custom-create mouthguards for adults and children. We will take a mould of your dental structure and use this to create a mouthguard that fits seamlessly and comfortably over your teeth.
Did you know?
- Mouthguards cushion teeth against impact
- Mouthguards protect the jaw joints from injury
- Mouthguards protect the soft tissue around the mouth including the tongue, gums and cheeks
- Mouthguards help prevent neck and jaw injuries
- Mouthguards may help reduce concussion
This is why it is very important to wear a mouthguard during contact sports and other high- impact activities.
Book an appointment with our Southern Highlands dentists today to have a mouthguard custom moulded for you.